The main results expected during the project and on its completion are:
- Improved knowledge and expertise for the project partners, their experts and trainers thanks to shared good practices
- More active participation of companies / HR managers / employers in the definition of relevant learning outcome
- Increased managerial capacity and ability to work in a multicultural environment for the consortium staff
- Increased awareness and perception on the importance of CSR and sustainable approach to management by all parties involved
- Increased competence of the participants in the use of the proposed materials for a more ‘popular’ approach to CSR
- Improved training offer and increased professionalism of EDUCATORS and partners staff participating in the project
- Enhanced possibility for key stakeholders to exploit practical information generated by the consortium
- Enhanced cooperation among European organizations of different nature, forms and dimensions dealing with thematic related to CSR, sustainability, education, and social responsibility
Increased networking capabilities at local / National and EU level
- A guide and a curriculum/training structure for trainers to make sure the professionals performing the sessions are informed and possess the same knowledge on CSR, what are the main themes and topic of each session, how to assess and report the results. In particular, the trainers will be made aware on how to offer comments and feedbacks to help participants in improving their judgment on the change in the behaviour, attitude and skills they have to perform.
- A curriculum and a training structure for a course aimed at CONSULTANTS to increase their skills and competence on CSR practices, most suitable solutions for CE companies.
- METHOD TO ENGAGE all interested parts in implementing CSR, by offering tips and suggestions on the topics and communication messages and strategy to use based on the main targets in the project (companies, manages, consultants, key stakeholders in CSR topics). In all aspects, the toolkit focuses on low-budget scenarios and aims to make it for multiplier as easy as possible to integrate multiplication into their daily activities. This toolkit aims to give guidance and provide available tools for multipliers to implement their activities.
- A FINAL CROSS-REFERENCE REPORT on the needs in terms of managerial and organization competences and skills to run responsible and sustainable business practice and implement CSR polices, based on the discoveries of the local thematic workshops.